CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE
WHAT ARE CHEQUES AND WHAT ARE USAGES?
Cheques are financial instruments issued by banks for transactions purpose. An authorized bank is allowed to print and issue cheques to a bank account holder. RBI regulates the Cheque Formats. CTS 2010 is the latest cheque format, which all Indian Banks need to follow and print the cheque leaflets as prescribed in the said format.
Cheques are mostly issued for the following user as mentioned below. Apart from this cheques can be issued as per one’s requirement.
- Vendor payment
- Business operations payment
- Money Transfer
- Utility bills payment
- Tax payment
- Customer payment
- Rent payment
- School fees payment
Cheques are the safest mode of payment as chances of fraud are very limited as compared to online transactions, wherein unauthorized access to an online account can wipe out all money in the account, without once knowledge.
WHAT INFORMATION IS TO BE FILLED IN CHEQUE FOR ISSUANCE?
The following details are to be filled correctly while issuing a cheque:
- Name of the Payee
- Amount in Numbers
- Amount in words
- Authorized Signature
Any mistake in any of the above-mentioned fields can lead to cheque bounce or unacceptability by the banks. So, to avoid these errors it is advisable to invest in buying a Cheque Printing Software.
CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE
ChequeExpert – India’s Best Cheque Printing Software. One can print single cheque and multiple cheques on one click from the software. The software comes with a bunch of features; can also maintain complete bank account cheque transaction details, cheque book details, print acknowledgment and more. Let us look at the features of the software.
Cheque printing software Features:
- Create unlimited Companies: Once can create unlimited companies a maintain record company wise in the software.
- Create Unlimited Bank: Unlimited banks can be created and the record is kept bank wise and accounts wise.
- Predefined Cheque Formats: CTS 2010 Indian Bank Cheques format and images are predefined in the software.
- Settings Page: Cheque Images are predefined in the software. One can set the cheque setting on this page.
- Account creation: The software comes with an option to create unlimited accounts.
- Cheque Book Addition: Complete cheque book management is possible in the software. The cheque book number series is automatically generated by the software by adding the first cheque number and last cheque number.
- Payee Information: Complete payee data record can be entered in the software. Excel import option available for importing payee.
- Single Cheque Print & Issuance: Yes, one can print and issue a single cheque from the software.
- Incomplete Cheque Date and Payee Name: Yes, it is possible to issue a cheque without date or payee name, this data can later be modified.
- EMI Cheques: Post dated EMI cheques can be printed and issued from the software. One simply needs to select the frequency i.e. Monthly, Quarterly, Six monthly or Daily from the software and choose the no of cheques, payee name, date, bank, account and submit. Automatically the software will create the EMI cheques with information and we can print the same. This information can also be modified.
- Bulk Cheques: Yes, this feature is available in the software. In one go one can print multiple bulk cheques with different payee name, amount, dates.
- Issue cancel and clear cheque: Issued cheque can be marked as cancel or clear as required for record maintaining and reporting purpose.
- Received Cheque: The received cheque module in the software helps in maintaining the record of the cheques received. One can issue and print the acknowledgment regarding the same.
- Acknowledgment Receipt: Acknowledgement receipts for both issued and received cheques can be printed from the software.
IS YOUR CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE SIMILAR TO CHEQUE PRINTING IN EXCEL?
The software is built for printing cheques as well as maintaining complete cheque and account data. It does a similar operation of cheque printing using in excel format, but one can save data using free excel format file. So it is advisable to invest and buy Cheque printing software.
WHAT COMPUTER CONFIGURATION DOES CHEQUEEXPERT SUPPORT? DOES IT WORK ON WINDOWS 7 OR WINDOWS 10?
The software works on any operating system. Windows 7, Windows 10 is supported.
WHAT ALL PRINTERS DOES IT SUPPORT?
ChequeExpert – Cheque printing software works with most of the standard printers like Hp, Epson, Cannon and any other brand available in the market.
CAN WE BULK PRINT MULTIPLE CHEQUES USING THE CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE?
The answer is yes, bulk cheque printing of multiple cheques option is available in the software.
EMI CHEQUE PRINT OPTION IS AVAILABLE IN THE CHEQUEEXPERT SOFTWARE?
Yes, EMI cheques can be printed from the cheque printing software.
IS CHEQUEEXPERT – CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE FREE TO USE OR DOWNLOAD?
We provide free demo of the software as requested by the clients. You need to purchase. For more information please call 7021507157 or email on email@example.com.
CAN WE MAKE ONETIME PAYMENT AND USE IT FOR LIFE TIME, WITHOUT AMC FOR CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE?
You can make a purchase once and use it for lifetime. We provide support services for 1 year from date of purchase. In case of AMC done support services are extended.
HOW ARE TRAINING AND INSTALLATION DONE?
The installation and training are done online. You can call us for any query we are available from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm IST.
For demo please call or contact us now: Enquiry Form